Le Havre VS Paris FC Prediction France Ligue 2

Le Havre VS Paris FC Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
France Ligue 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Le Havre got 6 wins, 9 draws and 8 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.14 with 27 points in France Ligue 2.

 

2. Paris FC got 10 wins, 7 draws and 6 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.6 with 37 points in France Ligue 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Le Havre win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Le Havre win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches. Paris FC win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Le Havre last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/L/D; Handicap:L/V/V/L/W; Over/Under: V/U/V/U/U. Paris FC last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/W/W; Handicap: L/V/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Le Havre wins is 33.04%, the chance for a draw is 29.15% and the chance for Paris FC to win this game is 37.81%.


Le Havre VS Paris FC
Prediction:Paris FC

Le Havre VS Paris FC Prediction France Ligue 2

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)