Rotherham United VS Queens Park Rangers (QPR) Prediction England Championship

Rotherham United VS Queens Park Rangers (QPR) Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Rotherham United got 8 wins, 5 draws and 14 losses in the last 27 matches, rank No.20 with 29 points in England Championship.

 

2. Queens Park Rangers (QPR) got 8 wins, 9 draws and 10 losses in the last 27 matches, rank No.16 with 33 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Rotherham United win rate is 22.22%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 75.00% in the last 9 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Rotherham United win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches. Queens Park Rangers (QPR) win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Rotherham United last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/W; Handicap:L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O. Queens Park Rangers (QPR) last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/W; Handicap: W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Rotherham United wins is 34.86%, the chance for a draw is 29.99% and the chance for Queens Park Rangers (QPR) to win this game is 35.15%.


Rotherham United VS Queens Park Rangers (QPR)
Prediction:Queens Park Rangers (QPR)

Rotherham United VS Queens Park Rangers (QPR) Prediction England Championship

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)