Aston Villa VS Leicester City Prediction English Premier League

Aston Villa VS Leicester City Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Aston Villa got 11 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.8 with 36 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Leicester City got 14 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.3 with 46 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Aston Villa win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Aston Villa win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Leicester City win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Aston Villa last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/W/L; Handicap:V/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O. Leicester City last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/D/W; Handicap: L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Aston Villa wins is 33.64%, the chance for a draw is 26.62% and the chance for Leicester City to win this game is 39.73%.


Aston Villa VS Leicester City
Prediction:Leicester City

Aston Villa VS Leicester City Prediction English Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)