Athletic Bilbao VS Villarreal Prediction Spanish La Liga

Athletic Bilbao VS Villarreal Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Athletic Bilbao got 8 wins, 4 draws and 10 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.11 with 28 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Villarreal got 8 wins, 12 draws and 3 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.6 with 36 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Athletic Bilbao win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Athletic Bilbao win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Villarreal win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Athletic Bilbao last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/D/L; Handicap:W/L/L/V/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/V. Villarreal last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/D/D; Handicap: W/L/L/V/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Athletic Bilbao wins is 31.66%, the chance for a draw is 29.68% and the chance for Villarreal to win this game is 38.66%.


Athletic Bilbao VS Villarreal
Prediction:Villarreal

Athletic Bilbao VS Villarreal Prediction Spanish La Liga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)