Strasbourg VS Angers Prediction France Ligue 1

Strasbourg VS Angers Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
France Ligue 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Strasbourg got 8 wins, 4 draws and 13 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.16 with 28 points in France Ligue 1.

 

2. Angers got 10 wins, 4 draws and 11 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.10 with 34 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Strasbourg win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Strasbourg win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Angers win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Strasbourg last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/D/L; Handicap:W/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/V/O/U. Angers last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/D/W; Handicap: L/W/L/V/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Strasbourg wins is 42.32%, the chance for a draw is 30.20% and the chance for Angers to win this game is 27.48%.


Strasbourg VS Angers
Prediction:Strasbourg

Strasbourg VS Angers Prediction France Ligue 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)