NEC Nijmegen VS De Graafschap Prediction Holland Jupiler League

NEC Nijmegen VS De Graafschap Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Holland Jupiler League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. NEC Nijmegen got 12 wins, 5 draws and 6 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.7 with 41 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

2. De Graafschap got 17 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.3 with 53 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, NEC Nijmegen win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, NEC Nijmegen win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. De Graafschap win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. NEC Nijmegen last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/D; Handicap:V/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/V/U/U/U. De Graafschap last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap: L/V/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/V/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that NEC Nijmegen wins is 36.45%, the chance for a draw is 26.60% and the chance for De Graafschap to win this game is 36.95%.


NEC Nijmegen VS De Graafschap
Prediction:De Graafschap

NEC Nijmegen VS De Graafschap Prediction Holland Jupiler League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)