Aarhus AGF VS Sonderjyske Prediction Denmark Superligaen

Aarhus AGF VS Sonderjyske Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Denmark Superligaen -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Aarhus AGF got 8 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.3 with 29 points in Denmark Superligaen.

 

2. Sonderjyske got 7 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.6 with 24 points in Denmark Superligaen.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Aarhus AGF win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Aarhus AGF win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. Sonderjyske win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Aarhus AGF last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/D/L; Handicap:L/L/L/L/-; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/-. Sonderjyske last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/L; Handicap: L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Aarhus AGF wins is 54.46%, the chance for a draw is 26.74% and the chance for Sonderjyske to win this game is 18.80%.


Aarhus AGF VS Sonderjyske
Prediction:Aarhus AGF

Aarhus AGF VS Sonderjyske Prediction Denmark Superligaen

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)