Atletico Tucuman VS Central Cordoba SDE Prediction Argentine Division 1

Atletico Tucuman VS Central Cordoba SDE Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Argentine Division 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Atletico Tucuman got 0 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.7 with 1 points in Argentine Division 1.

 

2. Central Cordoba SDE got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.26 with 0 points in Argentine Division 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Atletico Tucuman win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Atletico Tucuman win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Central Cordoba SDE win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Atletico Tucuman last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/L/D; Handicap:V/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/V/O/U. Central Cordoba SDE last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/L/L; Handicap: L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Atletico Tucuman wins is 40.73%, the chance for a draw is 28.04% and the chance for Central Cordoba SDE to win this game is 31.23%.


Atletico Tucuman VS Central Cordoba SDE
Prediction:Atletico Tucuman

Atletico Tucuman VS Central Cordoba SDE Prediction Argentine Division 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)