Colon de Santa Fe VS San Lorenzo Prediction Argentine Division 1

Colon de Santa Fe VS San Lorenzo Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Argentine Division 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Colon de Santa Fe got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.3 with 3 points in Argentine Division 1.

 

2. San Lorenzo got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.5 with 3 points in Argentine Division 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Colon de Santa Fe win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Colon de Santa Fe win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. San Lorenzo win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Colon de Santa Fe last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/L; Handicap:W/V/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/V/O. San Lorenzo last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/W; Handicap: W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Colon de Santa Fe wins is 33.17%, the chance for a draw is 28.99% and the chance for San Lorenzo to win this game is 37.84%.


Colon de Santa Fe VS San Lorenzo
Prediction:San Lorenzo

Colon de Santa Fe VS San Lorenzo Prediction Argentine Division 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)