Palmeiras VS Atletico Clube Goianiense Prediction Brazil Serie A

Palmeiras VS Atletico Clube Goianiense Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Brazil Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Palmeiras got 15 wins, 12 draws and 9 losses in the last 36 matches, rank No.7 with 57 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

2. Atletico Clube Goianiense got 8 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.1 with 26 points in BRA CGD.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Palmeiras win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Palmeiras win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Atletico Clube Goianiense win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Palmeiras last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/D/L; Handicap:W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U. Atletico Clube Goianiense last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/D; Handicap: V/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Palmeiras wins is 57.04%, the chance for a draw is 25.50% and the chance for Atletico Clube Goianiense to win this game is 17.46%.


Palmeiras VS Atletico Clube Goianiense
Prediction:Palmeiras

Palmeiras VS Atletico Clube Goianiense Prediction Brazil Serie A

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)