SL Benfica B VS CD Mafra Prediction Portugal Segunda Liga

SL Benfica B VS CD Mafra Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Portugal Segunda Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. SL Benfica B got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.10 with 24 points in Portugal Segunda Liga.

 

2. CD Mafra got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.7 with 27 points in Portugal Segunda Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, SL Benfica B win rate is 28.57%, handicap odds win rate is 57.14%, over 2.5 rate is 57.14% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, SL Benfica B win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. CD Mafra win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. SL Benfica B last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/D/D; Handicap:W/W/V/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O. CD Mafra last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/D/D; Handicap: V/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/V/V/U/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that SL Benfica B wins is 30.61%, the chance for a draw is 30.51% and the chance for CD Mafra to win this game is 38.88%.


SL Benfica B VS CD Mafra
Prediction:CD Mafra

SL Benfica B VS CD Mafra Prediction Portugal Segunda Liga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)