Feirense VS Academica Coimbra Prediction Portugal Segunda Liga

Feirense VS Academica Coimbra Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Portugal Segunda Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Feirense got 12 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.3 with 40 points in Portugal Segunda Liga.

 

2. Academica Coimbra got 12 wins, 6 draws and 2 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.2 with 42 points in Portugal Segunda Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Feirense win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Feirense win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Academica Coimbra win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Feirense last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/W; Handicap:W/V/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/V. Academica Coimbra last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/D; Handicap: W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Feirense wins is 36.99%, the chance for a draw is 30.83% and the chance for Academica Coimbra to win this game is 32.17%.


Feirense VS Academica Coimbra
Prediction:Feirense

Feirense VS Academica Coimbra Prediction Portugal Segunda Liga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)