Khimki VS Krylya Sovetov Prediction Russia Cup

Khimki VS Krylya Sovetov Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Russia Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Khimki got 7 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.11 with 25 points in Russia Premier League.

 

2. Krylya Sovetov got 17 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.2 with 55 points in Russian National Football League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Khimki win rate is 25.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Khimki win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 75.00%, over 2.5 rate is 75.00% in the last 10 matches. Krylya Sovetov win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Khimki last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/D/D; Handicap:-/-/-/W/-; Over/Under: -/-/-/O/-. Krylya Sovetov last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/W; Handicap: -/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: -/-/-/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Khimki wins is 39.38%, the chance for a draw is 27.79% and the chance for Krylya Sovetov to win this game is 32.83%.


Khimki VS Krylya Sovetov
Prediction:Khimki

Khimki VS Krylya Sovetov Prediction Russia Cup

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)