Al-Shabab(KSA) VS Al Ahli Jeddah Prediction Saudi Professional League

Al-Shabab(KSA) VS Al Ahli Jeddah Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Saudi Professional League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Al-Shabab(KSA) got 11 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.1 with 38 points in Saudi Professional League.

 

2. Al Ahli Jeddah got 10 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.3 with 35 points in Saudi Professional League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Al-Shabab(KSA) win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Al-Shabab(KSA) win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Al Ahli Jeddah win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Al-Shabab(KSA) last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/W; Handicap:L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: V/O/O/O/O. Al Ahli Jeddah last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/D/W; Handicap: L/V/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Al-Shabab(KSA) wins is 48.46%, the chance for a draw is 25.69% and the chance for Al Ahli Jeddah to win this game is 25.86%.


Al-Shabab(KSA) VS Al Ahli Jeddah
Prediction:Al-Shabab(KSA)

Al-Shabab(KSA) VS Al Ahli Jeddah Prediction Saudi Professional League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)