Rotherham United VS Nottingham Forest Prediction England Championship

Rotherham United VS Nottingham Forest Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Rotherham United got 8 wins, 5 draws and 16 losses in the last 29 matches, rank No.22 with 29 points in England Championship.

 

2. Nottingham Forest got 9 wins, 9 draws and 13 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.17 with 36 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Rotherham United win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Rotherham United win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Nottingham Forest win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Rotherham United last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/W; Handicap:V/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O. Nottingham Forest last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/W; Handicap: W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Rotherham United wins is 33.21%, the chance for a draw is 29.23% and the chance for Nottingham Forest to win this game is 37.56%.


Rotherham United VS Nottingham Forest
Prediction:Nottingham Forest

Rotherham United VS Nottingham Forest Prediction England Championship

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)