Wycombe Wanderers VS Reading Prediction England Championship

Wycombe Wanderers VS Reading Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Wycombe Wanderers got 4 wins, 8 draws and 18 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.24 with 20 points in England Championship.

 

2. Reading got 15 wins, 6 draws and 10 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.5 with 51 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Wycombe Wanderers win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Wycombe Wanderers win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Reading win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Wycombe Wanderers last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/L; Handicap:W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O. Reading last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/D; Handicap: L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: V/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Wycombe Wanderers wins is 23.87%, the chance for a draw is 26.48% and the chance for Reading to win this game is 49.65%.


Wycombe Wanderers VS Reading
Prediction:Reading

Wycombe Wanderers VS Reading Prediction England Championship

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)