TSV Hartberg VS WSG Wattens Prediction Austrian Bundesliga

TSV Hartberg VS WSG Wattens Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Austrian Bundesliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. TSV Hartberg got 4 wins, 7 draws and 6 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.9 with 19 points in Austrian Bundesliga.

 

2. WSG Wattens got 7 wins, 3 draws and 7 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.6 with 24 points in Austrian Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, TSV Hartberg win rate is 66.67%, handicap odds win rate is 87.50%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 9 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, TSV Hartberg win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches. WSG Wattens win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. TSV Hartberg last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/L; Handicap:L/-/W/L/V; Over/Under: U/-/U/U/V. WSG Wattens last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/W/W; Handicap: L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that TSV Hartberg wins is 33.81%, the chance for a draw is 27.17% and the chance for WSG Wattens to win this game is 39.01%.


TSV Hartberg VS WSG Wattens
Prediction:WSG Wattens

TSV Hartberg VS WSG Wattens Prediction Austrian Bundesliga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)