Sunderland A.F.C VS Fleetwood Town Prediction England League 1

Sunderland A.F.C VS Fleetwood Town Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sunderland A.F.C got 12 wins, 11 draws and 5 losses in the last 28 matches, rank No.6 with 47 points in England League 1.

 

2. Fleetwood Town got 9 wins, 9 draws and 11 losses in the last 29 matches, rank No.16 with 36 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sunderland A.F.C win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 16.67%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sunderland A.F.C win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Fleetwood Town win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 10.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sunderland A.F.C last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/L/D; Handicap:W/V/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O. Fleetwood Town last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/D/L; Handicap: V/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sunderland A.F.C wins is 51.95%, the chance for a draw is 27.05% and the chance for Fleetwood Town to win this game is 21.00%.


Sunderland A.F.C VS Fleetwood Town
Prediction:Sunderland A.F.C

Sunderland A.F.C VS Fleetwood Town Prediction England League 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)