Leeds United VS Southampton Prediction English Premier League

Leeds United VS Southampton Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Leeds United got 10 wins, 2 draws and 12 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.12 with 32 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Southampton got 8 wins, 6 draws and 10 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.13 with 30 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Leeds United win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Leeds United win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Southampton win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Leeds United last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/W; Handicap:L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/V/O. Southampton last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/L; Handicap: W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Leeds United wins is 43.36%, the chance for a draw is 26.24% and the chance for Southampton to win this game is 30.39%.


Leeds United VS Southampton
Prediction:Leeds United

Leeds United VS Southampton Prediction English Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)