Shrewsbury Town VS Milton Keynes Dons Prediction England League 1

Shrewsbury Town VS Milton Keynes Dons Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Shrewsbury Town got 8 wins, 10 draws and 8 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.17 with 34 points in England League 1.

 

2. Milton Keynes Dons got 11 wins, 8 draws and 10 losses in the last 29 matches, rank No.11 with 41 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Shrewsbury Town win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Shrewsbury Town win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches. Milton Keynes Dons win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Shrewsbury Town last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/W; Handicap:W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U. Milton Keynes Dons last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/L; Handicap: W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Shrewsbury Town wins is 32.97%, the chance for a draw is 30.14% and the chance for Milton Keynes Dons to win this game is 36.89%.


Shrewsbury Town VS Milton Keynes Dons
Prediction:Milton Keynes Dons

Shrewsbury Town VS Milton Keynes Dons Prediction England League 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)