Atalanta VS Real Madrid Prediction UEFA Champions League

Atalanta VS Real Madrid Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Atalanta got 12 wins, 7 draws and 4 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.5 with 43 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Real Madrid got 16 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.2 with 52 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Atalanta win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Atalanta win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Real Madrid win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Atalanta last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/D; Handicap:W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U. Real Madrid last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/L; Handicap: V/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Atalanta wins is 34.77%, the chance for a draw is 25.41% and the chance for Real Madrid to win this game is 39.82%.


Atalanta VS Real Madrid
Prediction:Real Madrid

Atalanta VS Real Madrid Prediction UEFA Champions League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)