Brentford VS Sheffield Wednesday Prediction England Championship

Brentford VS Sheffield Wednesday Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Brentford got 16 wins, 9 draws and 6 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.2 with 57 points in England Championship.

 

2. Sheffield Wednesday got 9 wins, 7 draws and 14 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.23 with 34 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Brentford win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Brentford win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Sheffield Wednesday win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Brentford last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/W; Handicap:L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O. Sheffield Wednesday last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/W; Handicap: L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Brentford wins is 62.28%, the chance for a draw is 22.90% and the chance for Sheffield Wednesday to win this game is 14.81%.


Brentford VS Sheffield Wednesday
Prediction:Brentford

Brentford VS Sheffield Wednesday Prediction England Championship

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)