Willem II VS ADO Den Haag Prediction Holland Eredivisie

Willem II VS ADO Den Haag Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Holland Eredivisie -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Willem II got 3 wins, 4 draws and 15 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.16 with 13 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

2. ADO Den Haag got 2 wins, 7 draws and 13 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.17 with 13 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Willem II win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Willem II win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. ADO Den Haag win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Willem II last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/L; Handicap:L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/V/O. ADO Den Haag last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/L/D; Handicap: L/W/W/L/V; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Willem II wins is 54.09%, the chance for a draw is 24.52% and the chance for ADO Den Haag to win this game is 21.39%.


Willem II VS ADO Den Haag
Prediction:Willem II

Willem II VS ADO Den Haag Prediction Holland Eredivisie

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)