Paganese VS Catania Prediction Italy C1

Paganese VS Catania Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Italy C1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Paganese got 5 wins, 7 draws and 12 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.16 with 22 points in Italy C1.

 

2. Catania got 11 wins, 7 draws and 5 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.5 with 40 points in Italy C1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Paganese win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Paganese win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Catania win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Paganese last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/L/W; Handicap:W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: V/U/O/U/U. Catania last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/D/W; Handicap: W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Paganese wins is 26.79%, the chance for a draw is 29.48% and the chance for Catania to win this game is 43.73%.


Paganese VS Catania
Prediction:Catania

Paganese VS Catania Prediction Italy C1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)