Royal Pari FC VS Guarani CA Prediction Copa Libertadores

Royal Pari FC VS Guarani CA Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Copa Libertadores -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Royal Pari FC got 14 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.4 with 46 points in Bolivia Primera Division.

 

2. Guarani CA got 2 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.4 with 7 points in Primera Division de Paraguay.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Royal Pari FC win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Royal Pari FC win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Guarani CA win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Royal Pari FC last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/W; Handicap:W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U. Guarani CA last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/D/D; Handicap: L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Royal Pari FC wins is 28.21%, the chance for a draw is 28.78% and the chance for Guarani CA to win this game is 43.02%.


Royal Pari FC VS Guarani CA
Prediction:Guarani CA

Royal Pari FC VS Guarani CA Prediction Copa Libertadores

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)