Paris Saint Germain (PSG) VS Lille Prediction France Ligue 1

Paris Saint Germain (PSG) VS Lille Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
France Ligue 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Paris Saint Germain (PSG) got 20 wins, 3 draws and 7 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.1 with 63 points in France Ligue 1.

 

2. Lille got 18 wins, 9 draws and 3 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.2 with 63 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Paris Saint Germain (PSG) win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Paris Saint Germain (PSG) win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Lille win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Paris Saint Germain (PSG) last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/D/W; Handicap:W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/V/V/U/U. Lille last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/W/W; Handicap: L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/V/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Paris Saint Germain (PSG) wins is 58.37%, the chance for a draw is 23.95% and the chance for Lille to win this game is 17.68%.


Paris Saint Germain (PSG) VS Lille
Prediction:Paris Saint Germain (PSG)

Paris Saint Germain (PSG) VS Lille Prediction France Ligue 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)