Reims VS Rennes Prediction France Ligue 1

Reims VS Rennes Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
France Ligue 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Reims got 9 wins, 11 draws and 10 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.12 with 38 points in France Ligue 1.

 

2. Rennes got 12 wins, 8 draws and 10 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.7 with 44 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Reims win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Reims win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Rennes win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Reims last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/D/D; Handicap:W/W/W/V/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U. Rennes last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/L; Handicap: W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Reims wins is 27.20%, the chance for a draw is 29.49% and the chance for Rennes to win this game is 43.32%.


Reims VS Rennes
Prediction:Rennes

Reims VS Rennes Prediction France Ligue 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)