Marseille VS Dijon Prediction France Ligue 1

Marseille VS Dijon Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
France Ligue 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Marseille got 12 wins, 9 draws and 9 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.6 with 45 points in France Ligue 1.

 

2. Dijon got 2 wins, 9 draws and 19 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.20 with 15 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Marseille win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Marseille win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Dijon win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Marseille last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/L; Handicap:L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/V/U. Dijon last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap: L/L/L/L/V; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Marseille wins is 63.83%, the chance for a draw is 21.76% and the chance for Dijon to win this game is 14.42%.


Marseille VS Dijon
Prediction:Marseille

Marseille VS Dijon Prediction France Ligue 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)