Southampton VS Burnley Prediction English Premier League

Southampton VS Burnley Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Southampton got 9 wins, 6 draws and 14 losses in the last 29 matches, rank No.14 with 33 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Burnley got 8 wins, 9 draws and 12 losses in the last 29 matches, rank No.15 with 33 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Southampton win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Southampton win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Burnley win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Southampton last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/L; Handicap:W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U. Burnley last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/L/D; Handicap: W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Southampton wins is 46.33%, the chance for a draw is 27.99% and the chance for Burnley to win this game is 25.68%.


Southampton VS Burnley
Prediction:Southampton

Southampton VS Burnley Prediction English Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)