SC Cambuur VS Excelsior SBV Prediction Holland Jupiler League

SC Cambuur VS Excelsior SBV Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Holland Jupiler League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. SC Cambuur got 23 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.1 with 73 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

2. Excelsior SBV got 11 wins, 5 draws and 15 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.10 with 38 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, SC Cambuur win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, SC Cambuur win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Excelsior SBV win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. SC Cambuur last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/W; Handicap:W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: V/O/U/U/O. Excelsior SBV last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/W/L; Handicap: L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/V/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that SC Cambuur wins is 73.35%, the chance for a draw is 16.02% and the chance for Excelsior SBV to win this game is 10.63%.


SC Cambuur VS Excelsior SBV
Prediction:SC Cambuur

SC Cambuur VS Excelsior SBV Prediction Holland Jupiler League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)