Blackpool VS Gillingham Prediction England League 1

Blackpool VS Gillingham Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Blackpool got 17 wins, 9 draws and 10 losses in the last 36 matches, rank No.6 with 60 points in England League 1.

 

2. Gillingham got 17 wins, 7 draws and 15 losses in the last 39 matches, rank No.8 with 58 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Blackpool win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Blackpool win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Gillingham win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Blackpool last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/D; Handicap:W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U. Gillingham last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/W/W; Handicap: W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Blackpool wins is 44.69%, the chance for a draw is 28.20% and the chance for Gillingham to win this game is 27.11%.


Blackpool VS Gillingham
Prediction:Blackpool

Blackpool VS Gillingham Prediction England League 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)