Oud Heverlee VS Racing Genk Prediction Belgian Pro League

Oud Heverlee VS Racing Genk Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Belgian Pro League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Oud Heverlee got 12 wins, 9 draws and 10 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.6 with 45 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

2. Racing Genk got 14 wins, 8 draws and 9 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.3 with 50 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Oud Heverlee win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Oud Heverlee win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Racing Genk win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 77.78% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Oud Heverlee last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/L/W; Handicap:W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/V/O. Racing Genk last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/W; Handicap: L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Oud Heverlee wins is 29.62%, the chance for a draw is 25.39% and the chance for Racing Genk to win this game is 44.99%.


Oud Heverlee VS Racing Genk
Prediction:Racing Genk

Oud Heverlee VS Racing Genk Prediction Belgian Pro League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)