Royal Antwerp VS Anderlecht Prediction Belgian Pro League

Royal Antwerp VS Anderlecht Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Belgian Pro League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Royal Antwerp got 16 wins, 6 draws and 9 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.2 with 54 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

2. Anderlecht got 12 wins, 13 draws and 6 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.4 with 49 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Royal Antwerp win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Royal Antwerp win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches. Anderlecht win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Royal Antwerp last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/D; Handicap:W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U. Anderlecht last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/L/D; Handicap: -/-/W/L/L; Over/Under: -/-/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Royal Antwerp wins is 34.45%, the chance for a draw is 27.68% and the chance for Anderlecht to win this game is 37.87%.


Royal Antwerp VS Anderlecht
Prediction:Anderlecht

Royal Antwerp VS Anderlecht Prediction Belgian Pro League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)