SC Farense VS Sporting Braga Prediction Portugal Primera Liga

SC Farense VS Sporting Braga Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Portugal Primera Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. SC Farense got 5 wins, 7 draws and 12 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.16 with 22 points in Portugal Primera Liga.

 

2. Sporting Braga got 16 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.4 with 50 points in Portugal Primera Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, SC Farense win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, SC Farense win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Sporting Braga win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. SC Farense last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/D/D; Handicap:W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/V/U/U. Sporting Braga last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/W/W; Handicap: L/L/W/W/V; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that SC Farense wins is 20.50%, the chance for a draw is 25.94% and the chance for Sporting Braga to win this game is 53.56%.


SC Farense VS Sporting Braga
Prediction:Sporting Braga

SC Farense VS Sporting Braga Prediction Portugal Primera Liga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)