Moreirense VS Sporting Lisbon Prediction Portugal Primera Liga

Moreirense VS Sporting Lisbon Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Portugal Primera Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Moreirense got 7 wins, 9 draws and 8 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.8 with 30 points in Portugal Primera Liga.

 

2. Sporting Lisbon got 20 wins, 4 draws and 0 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.1 with 64 points in Portugal Primera Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Moreirense win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Moreirense win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Sporting Lisbon win rate is 90.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Moreirense last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/D/L; Handicap:L/V/W/V/L; Over/Under: O/U/V/O/U. Sporting Lisbon last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/W; Handicap: V/L/V/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Moreirense wins is 14.71%, the chance for a draw is 24.02% and the chance for Sporting Lisbon to win this game is 61.28%.


Moreirense VS Sporting Lisbon
Prediction:Sporting Lisbon

Moreirense VS Sporting Lisbon Prediction Portugal Primera Liga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)