Zenit St. Petersburg VS Khimki Prediction Russia Premier League

Zenit St. Petersburg VS Khimki Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Russia Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Zenit St. Petersburg got 14 wins, 6 draws and 3 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.1 with 48 points in Russia Premier League.

 

2. Khimki got 10 wins, 5 draws and 8 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.9 with 35 points in Russia Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Zenit St. Petersburg win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Zenit St. Petersburg win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 10 matches. Khimki win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Zenit St. Petersburg last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/D/L; Handicap:W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O. Khimki last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/L; Handicap: W/W/V/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Zenit St. Petersburg wins is 71.00%, the chance for a draw is 18.17% and the chance for Khimki to win this game is 10.82%.


Zenit St. Petersburg VS Khimki
Prediction:Zenit St. Petersburg

Zenit St. Petersburg VS Khimki Prediction Russia Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)