Blackburn Rovers VS Bournemouth AFC Prediction England Championship

Blackburn Rovers VS Bournemouth AFC Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Blackburn Rovers got 12 wins, 10 draws and 17 losses in the last 39 matches, rank No.15 with 46 points in England Championship.

 

2. Bournemouth AFC got 17 wins, 11 draws and 10 losses in the last 38 matches, rank No.7 with 62 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Blackburn Rovers win rate is 28.57%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Blackburn Rovers win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches. Bournemouth AFC win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Blackburn Rovers last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/L/D; Handicap:L/W/L/L/V; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U. Bournemouth AFC last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/D; Handicap: W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Blackburn Rovers wins is 30.10%, the chance for a draw is 27.77% and the chance for Bournemouth AFC to win this game is 42.13%.


Blackburn Rovers VS Bournemouth AFC
Prediction:Bournemouth AFC

Blackburn Rovers VS Bournemouth AFC Prediction England Championship

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)