Rotherham United VS Wycombe Wanderers Prediction England Championship

Rotherham United VS Wycombe Wanderers Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Rotherham United got 10 wins, 5 draws and 20 losses in the last 35 matches, rank No.22 with 35 points in England Championship.

 

2. Wycombe Wanderers got 7 wins, 9 draws and 23 losses in the last 39 matches, rank No.24 with 30 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Rotherham United win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Rotherham United win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Wycombe Wanderers win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Rotherham United last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/L; Handicap:L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/U. Wycombe Wanderers last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/W/L; Handicap: W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Rotherham United wins is 52.39%, the chance for a draw is 25.63% and the chance for Wycombe Wanderers to win this game is 21.98%.


Rotherham United VS Wycombe Wanderers
Prediction:Rotherham United

Rotherham United VS Wycombe Wanderers Prediction England Championship

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)