Sheffield Wednesday VS Cardiff City Prediction England Championship

Sheffield Wednesday VS Cardiff City Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sheffield Wednesday got 10 wins, 8 draws and 20 losses in the last 38 matches, rank No.23 with 38 points in England Championship.

 

2. Cardiff City got 16 wins, 10 draws and 13 losses in the last 39 matches, rank No.8 with 58 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sheffield Wednesday win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sheffield Wednesday win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 10.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Cardiff City win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sheffield Wednesday last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/L/L; Handicap:V/W/V/V/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O. Cardiff City last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/L/D; Handicap: L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sheffield Wednesday wins is 28.11%, the chance for a draw is 29.95% and the chance for Cardiff City to win this game is 41.94%.


Sheffield Wednesday VS Cardiff City
Prediction:Cardiff City

Sheffield Wednesday VS Cardiff City Prediction England Championship

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)