Fortaleza VS Ypiranga(RS) Prediction Brasil Cup

Fortaleza VS Ypiranga(RS) Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Brasil Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Fortaleza got 10 wins, 11 draws and 17 losses in the last 38 matches, rank No.16 with 41 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

2. Ypiranga(RS) got 4 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.3 with 14 points in Brazil Campeonato Gaucho.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Fortaleza win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Fortaleza win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Ypiranga(RS) win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Fortaleza last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/D/W; Handicap:W/V/L/V/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U. Ypiranga(RS) last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/L/D; Handicap: W/V/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Fortaleza wins is 58.95%, the chance for a draw is 23.32% and the chance for Ypiranga(RS) to win this game is 17.73%.


Fortaleza VS Ypiranga(RS)
Prediction:Fortaleza

Fortaleza VS Ypiranga(RS) Prediction Brasil Cup

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)