Sigma Olomouc VS Synot Slovacko Prediction Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga

Sigma Olomouc VS Synot Slovacko Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sigma Olomouc got 8 wins, 9 draws and 7 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.9 with 33 points in Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga.

 

2. Synot Slovacko got 14 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.3 with 46 points in Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sigma Olomouc win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sigma Olomouc win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches. Synot Slovacko win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 77.78% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sigma Olomouc last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/L; Handicap:L/-/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/-/U/U/U. Synot Slovacko last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/L/W; Handicap: W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sigma Olomouc wins is 34.48%, the chance for a draw is 30.05% and the chance for Synot Slovacko to win this game is 35.48%.


Sigma Olomouc VS Synot Slovacko
Prediction:Synot Slovacko

Sigma Olomouc VS Synot Slovacko Prediction Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)