Karagumruk VS Hatayspor Prediction Turkish Super Liga

Karagumruk VS Hatayspor Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Turkish Super Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Karagumruk got 12 wins, 9 draws and 10 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.8 with 45 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

2. Hatayspor got 14 wins, 7 draws and 9 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.6 with 49 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Karagumruk win rate is 25.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Karagumruk win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Hatayspor win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Karagumruk last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/L/D; Handicap:V/W/L/L/V; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O. Hatayspor last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/D/W; Handicap: W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Karagumruk wins is 38.30%, the chance for a draw is 29.11% and the chance for Hatayspor to win this game is 32.59%.


Karagumruk VS Hatayspor
Prediction:Karagumruk

Karagumruk VS Hatayspor Prediction Turkish Super Liga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)