Pahang VS Terengganu Prediction Liga Super Malaysia

Pahang VS Terengganu Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Liga Super Malaysia -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Pahang got 1 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.11 with 4 points in Liga Super Malaysia.

 

2. Terengganu got 3 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.3 with 11 points in Liga Super Malaysia.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Pahang win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Pahang win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Terengganu win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Pahang last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/D/L; Handicap:L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U. Terengganu last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/W/W; Handicap: L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Pahang wins is 24.34%, the chance for a draw is 27.21% and the chance for Terengganu to win this game is 48.46%.


Pahang VS Terengganu
Prediction:Terengganu

Pahang VS Terengganu Prediction Liga Super Malaysia

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)