Selangor VS Kedah Prediction Liga Super Malaysia

Selangor VS Kedah Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Liga Super Malaysia -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Selangor got 2 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.7 with 8 points in Liga Super Malaysia.

 

2. Kedah got 4 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.2 with 13 points in Liga Super Malaysia.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Selangor win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Selangor win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Kedah win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Selangor last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/D/L; Handicap:W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O. Kedah last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/W; Handicap: W/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Selangor wins is 33.81%, the chance for a draw is 26.98% and the chance for Kedah to win this game is 39.22%.


Selangor VS Kedah
Prediction:Kedah

Selangor VS Kedah Prediction Liga Super Malaysia

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)