Kelantan United VS Kelantan Prediction Malaysia Premier League

Kelantan United VS Kelantan Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Malaysia Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Kelantan United got 2 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.7 with 7 points in Malaysia Premier League.

 

2. Kelantan got 2 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.6 with 7 points in Malaysia Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Kelantan United win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Kelantan United win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. Kelantan win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Kelantan United last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/W/L; Handicap:L/L/-/W/-; Over/Under: U/U/-/U/-. Kelantan last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/W/L; Handicap: L/W/-/W/-; Over/Under: U/U/-/O/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Kelantan United wins is 37.49%, the chance for a draw is 26.88% and the chance for Kelantan to win this game is 35.63%.


Kelantan United VS Kelantan
Prediction:Kelantan United

Kelantan United VS Kelantan Prediction Malaysia Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)