Heidenheimer VS Holstein Kiel Prediction German Bundesliga 2

Heidenheimer VS Holstein Kiel Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
German Bundesliga 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Heidenheimer got 11 wins, 6 draws and 9 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.7 with 39 points in German Bundesliga 2.

 

2. Holstein Kiel got 13 wins, 7 draws and 5 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.4 with 46 points in German Bundesliga 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Heidenheimer win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Heidenheimer win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Holstein Kiel win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Heidenheimer last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/W; Handicap:L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O. Holstein Kiel last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/W/L; Handicap: L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Heidenheimer wins is 32.20%, the chance for a draw is 30.99% and the chance for Holstein Kiel to win this game is 36.81%.


Heidenheimer VS Holstein Kiel
Prediction:Holstein Kiel

Heidenheimer VS Holstein Kiel Prediction German Bundesliga 2

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)