Casa Pia AC VS GD Chaves Prediction Portugal Segunda Liga

Casa Pia AC VS GD Chaves Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Portugal Segunda Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Casa Pia AC got 8 wins, 11 draws and 7 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.8 with 35 points in Portugal Segunda Liga.

 

2. GD Chaves got 12 wins, 7 draws and 7 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.6 with 43 points in Portugal Segunda Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Casa Pia AC win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Casa Pia AC win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. GD Chaves win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Casa Pia AC last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/D/W; Handicap:V/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U. GD Chaves last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/D; Handicap: W/W/L/W/V; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Casa Pia AC wins is 30.40%, the chance for a draw is 30.25% and the chance for GD Chaves to win this game is 39.35%.


Casa Pia AC VS GD Chaves
Prediction:GD Chaves

Casa Pia AC VS GD Chaves Prediction Portugal Segunda Liga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)