San Lorenzo VS Santos Prediction Copa Libertadores

San Lorenzo VS Santos Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Copa Libertadores -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. San Lorenzo got 3 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.1 with 12 points in Argentine Division 1.

 

2. Santos got 1 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.11 with 5 points in Brazil Campeonato Paulista.

 

3. For head to head statistics, San Lorenzo win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, San Lorenzo win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Santos win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. San Lorenzo last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/W; Handicap:W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U. Santos last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/D; Handicap: L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/V/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that San Lorenzo wins is 44.73%, the chance for a draw is 29.02% and the chance for Santos to win this game is 26.25%.


San Lorenzo VS Santos
Prediction:San Lorenzo

San Lorenzo VS Santos Prediction Copa Libertadores

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)