Ayr United VS Dundee Prediction Scottish Championship

Ayr United VS Dundee Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Scottish Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Ayr United got 6 wins, 8 draws and 8 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.7 with 26 points in Scottish Championship.

 

2. Dundee got 9 wins, 6 draws and 6 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.3 with 33 points in Scottish Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Ayr United win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Ayr United win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Dundee win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Ayr United last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/D/W; Handicap:L/L/W/V/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O. Dundee last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/W; Handicap: L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Ayr United wins is 29.92%, the chance for a draw is 28.43% and the chance for Dundee to win this game is 41.66%.


Ayr United VS Dundee
Prediction:Dundee

Ayr United VS Dundee Prediction Scottish Championship

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)