Greenock Morton VS Inverness Prediction Scottish Championship

Greenock Morton VS Inverness Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Scottish Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Greenock Morton got 6 wins, 7 draws and 9 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.8 with 25 points in Scottish Championship.

 

2. Inverness got 7 wins, 9 draws and 6 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.5 with 30 points in Scottish Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Greenock Morton win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Greenock Morton win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Inverness win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Greenock Morton last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/W/L; Handicap:L/L/W/W/V; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U. Inverness last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap: W/W/-/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/-/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Greenock Morton wins is 26.68%, the chance for a draw is 28.93% and the chance for Inverness to win this game is 44.39%.


Greenock Morton VS Inverness
Prediction:Inverness

Greenock Morton VS Inverness Prediction Scottish Championship

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)